How to Merge PST File? Get to Know Here!
For a convenient PST merge process, avoid searching for any manual procedures rather, read below to know more about how to merge PST files with eased functionality of merging PST file via our Outlook PST Merge application.
- Firstly launch the PST Merge solution on your machine.
- Now in the next screen, click on the desired button accordingly i.e. Add File or Add Folder and proceed to browse the PST files to be merged.
- Next, choose the way you would want to merge PST files together i.e. whether you want to combine PST files or merge the same folder into a single or just want combining of contact folders.
- There is even a checkbox which if you tick will remove the duplicate PST file while the procedure of merging PST file is in process. You can also leave out Deleted Items folder if you feel it is unnecessary.
- When you are done with the above process, choose the destination location for the PST file that will be created after merging is completed.
- Carry out with the process by selecting Merge PST Files then await the present status and grand total of the files that are being merging.
- The moment PST Merge process completes, you will be prompted with a dialogue box stating about the successful completion.
- As you are done with the process of merging PST files, it is even possible for you to check file location, amount of file that have been merged as well as the path that you select for saving the merged data.
- With the Compare Button you can equate the amount of files that have been selected to merge with the entire items within the file along with the complete number of items that have been merged.